Randy B. Nassau
Randy B. Nassau was born in Queens, New York on October 8, 1966. She attended Taravella High School and graduated in 1984. She received her Bachelor of Arts at the University of Florida in 1988 and her law degree from Nova University in 1992.
Randy was formerly a senior trial attorney with the Bronx District Attorney's Office where she specialized in the prosecution of sex crimes. She has been one of our trial attorneys since April 1999.
In August 1999, Randy won a record jury verdict in Kings County for a lead poisoned girl in a total amount of $5,355,000. In November 2004, Randy won one of the country's top Medical Malpractice verdicts for 2004 when the jury awarded 31.9 million dollars for a brain damaged boy in New York County.
In May 2009, Randy took a jury verdict in Westchester County for medical malpractice for a boy brain damaged at birth for 77 million dollars.
- Taravella High School, Coral Springs, Florida, 1984
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, Bachelor of Arts, 1988
- Shepard Broad Law Center of Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Juris Doctor, 1992
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New Jersey
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
$31,575,000-Failure to properly monitor newborn's metabolic acidosis caused brain damage and cerebral palsy