Michael J. Noonan
Michael J. Noonan joined Fitzgerald & Fitzgerald in 1993. Previously, he litigated and tried both commercial and tort cases. For the past several years, Michael has concentrated on the litigation of medical malpractice cases. His involvement covers the range of litigation from initial pleadings, through discovery and depositions, dispositive motions and appeals, trial preparation and supervision of more junior associates. More than twenty of the birth injury and wrongful death cases Michael has litigated resulted in multi-million dollar settlements. One of the cases he litigated resulted in a $94,000,000 jury verdict obtained by trial counsel.
- New York University, 1981, B.A.
- Hofstra Law School, 1984, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- New York State Bar, April, 1985
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District - September 1986
- U.S. District Court - Southern District - October 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit July 1990
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- (914) 613-5503
- (914) 378-1010 ext. 201
$31,575,000-Failure to properly monitor newborn's metabolic acidosis caused brain damage and cerebral palsy